Would you like to manage your allergies so you can enjoy your life? Sure, you would. Allergy relief should be the goal for all those who suffer with this condition.
Here are 5 ways you can gain control of your allergy symptoms and take back your life:
1. Watch what you eat. Foods that are high in anti-oxidants give a tremendous boost to the immune system. By eating a rainbow of foods you help your body take a natural stand against irritants that trigger common allergic reactions.
A variety of fruits and vegetables will provide your body with anti-oxidants that will keep cells healthy and keep them strong against infections. Eating lean meat, fish, beans, and grains adds variety while keeping your weight normal. Using local honey can also help you get allergy relief. These add up to powerful and natural medicinal advantages.
2. Get enough hours of sleep. Studies have shown that the consistency and quality of sleep are directly related to how well your body is able to handle the physical and emotional stresses of being exposed to irritants in life.
6 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep has been found to be the healthiest range for most adults. Purified air in the bedroom is crucial if sleeping well is to happen each night in order to get allergy relief.
3. Always stay aware of your surroundings. Technological advancement has provided us with instant information. Make this work for you by keeping a link for weather, pollen count, and the day’s pollution index on your computer and mobile devices.
Dry windy days are the worst time to be outdoors for those looking for allergy relief. Checking pollen and mold counts regularly and avoiding the outside on days when you know irritants are high will give you less exposure to allergens and more control over your life. This small change in lifestyle can pay off with fewer attacks and more days of feeling great.
4. Adding moisture to indoor air can help. When the right amount of water is added to the air, it helps particulates fall out of the air. The fewer particles in the air, the less there are for you to inhale and trigger your allergies. The balance of humidity needs to be carefully balanced so that mold and mildew do not become a problem.
5. Control indoor air quality with HEPA and carbon filtration. Since the average person spends at least one-third of their life sleeping, it makes sense that the bedroom is one of the most critical places to have clean air.
High efficiency particle arresting filters are incredibly effective at removing airborne allergens. They can eliminate particulates that are as small as.3 microns in size. This means they can take out the allergens that are most often responsible for exacerbating allergies i.e. dust, dust mites, mold and mildew spores, pet dander, and seasonal pollen. This type of technology is what hospitals use to insure clean air.
Carbon filters are well known for their ability to remove gaseous pollutants such as airborne chemicals, odors, and smoke---all of which can cause allergic reactions. With both types of filters, you will literally be able to breathe easier in your bedroom as well as throughout your home.
Remove airborne allergens in your bedroom and throughout your home with the HEPA and carbon air purifier.
Disclaimer: The videos, posts, and comments contained in our *Health & Weight Loss Categories* on this website are not medical advice or a treatment plan and are intended for general education and demonstration purposes only. They should not be used to self-diagnose or self-treat any health, medical, or physical condition. Don’t use this website to avoid going to your own healthcare professional or to replace the advice they give you. Consult with your healthcare professional before doing anything contained on this website.