If you need to lose weight, there are many ways to help the process along. Use these top weight loss tips to help you lose a dress size quickly and easily, even if you’re a busy working woman. Take the time to make small changes each day. You'll be amazed at how quickly they all add up.
Here are some tips, that are worth their weight in gold, to get you started:
1. Drink Your Water: 6-8 glasses of water a day help flush fat, sodium, and other toxins from the body. If water’s not your style, try adding one of the new low calorie drink mixes for taste. Keep your body hydrated for optimum weight loss.
2. Eat Breakfast: People who eat healthy breakfasts eat less food throughout the day. Eat breakfast each day to jumpstart your weight loss. If you’re rushed, try a smoothie or shake for a healthy on the go meal to lose weight.
3. Eat Your Veggies: For meals and snacks add extra fruits and veggies. These nutritional powerhouses help you feel full, without adding extra fat and calories. Try replacing one meal a day with a salad to boost nutrition and lower your calorie intake, but avoid creamy dressings that pack on the calories.
4. Choose Healthy Snacks: Choose a healthy snack every few hours to help you lose weight and keep you from overeating at mealtime. Try fruit and cheese, peanut butter crackers, or a handful of almonds. Try to choose snacks with protein because they'll have more staying power.
5. Avoid Liquid Calories: You may be consuming more calories than you realize by loading up on soda, juice, or alcoholic beverages. Cut them from diet to lose weight so that you can drop that dress size quickly!
6. Aerobics Help: The best way to lose fat is by burning it through aerobic exercise. Add in 30 minutes of aerobic exercise per day (walking counts!) to lose weight.
7. Pack in Protein: Add protein to your meals and snacks to help you feel full longer. Protein provides energy for the long haul, so add peanut butter, low fat cheese, or lean meat to your meals to lose weight and keep you feeling satisfied.
Making small changes on a daily basis can lead to consistent weight loss. These tips will jump start the diet process, and get you started on your journey to a healthier body and life. Remember, weight loss is a process. Begin making changes in your habits today, and you will lose weight and that dress size in no time!
PLEASE NOTE: This article is for informational purposes only. It is not medical advice, nor should it be interpreted or substituted as medical advice. Prior to making changes to your physical exercise routine and your diet in order to lose weight, you should always consult your personal physician. Better safe than sorry.
Disclaimer: The videos, posts, and comments contained in our *Health & Weight Loss Categories* on this website are not medical advice or a treatment plan and are intended for general education and demonstration purposes only. They should not be used to self-diagnose or self-treat any health, medical, or physical condition. Don’t use this website to avoid going to your own healthcare professional or to replace the advice they give you. Consult with your healthcare professional before doing anything contained on this website.