The immune system is the body's natural way of combating illnesses and diseases. If you want to improve immunity you will guarantee a healthy and happy life for you and your family.
Here are 10 different ways to improve immunity:
1. Eat healthy: Stick to naturally grown products that do not have chemical or synthetic components. Avoid eating fried foods with a high fat content. These will hamper your fitness levels.
2. Exercise: A well exercised body is far more likely to be able to fight off infections than one that is weak and lacking stamina. Exercise at a moderate pace for longer periods of time. This encourages you to breathe better as your lungs are becoming stronger in the process.
3. Fruits and vegetables: Naturally grown fruits and vegetables have vitamins and minerals that are essential to improve immunity. Citrus fruits are recommended to deal with flu like symptoms and having these regularly will build up your body's resistance to the common cold.
4. Protein: Eating foods with more protein is recommended. High carbohydrate diets are not effective in helping to improve immunity. Protein helps build up strength.
5. Fluids: Always drink plenty of water. Your kidneys are designed to separate waste or toxic substances out of the body and pass these out as urine. If you drink water regularly and urinate regularly, your body will continuously be draining itself of toxins and waste products.
6. Stress buster: People who are highly stressed tend to become to ill much more than relaxed and happy people. Stress can also cause sleep disorders.
7. Sleep well: Sleeping a good 7 to 8 hours every night is essential for good health. If your body is well rested you can improve immunity.
8. Hyper-cleanliness: Being in an environment that is super clean and sterile can be counterproductive. Studies have shown that the immune system builds its strength in a normal and natural environment where some amount of dust and pollen is present. If you live in an environment that is highly sterile, your system will not be strong and ready.
9. Special foods: There are special foods like foods rich in omega fatty acids that are known to improve immunity. Check with your dietician for these types of healthy foods.
10. Avoid medication: If you have a common illness like the flu, try and get over it naturally. Unnecessary medication will only make you dependent on medicine and will not help to improve immunity.
You can find more information at http://www.diethealthclub.com a complete online resource featuring diet, health and fitness.
Disclaimer: The videos, posts, and comments contained in our *Health & Weight Loss Categories* on this website are not medical advice or a treatment plan and are intended for general education and demonstration purposes only. They should not be used to self-diagnose or self-treat any health, medical, or physical condition. Don’t use this website to avoid going to your own healthcare professional or to replace the advice they give you. Consult with your healthcare professional before doing anything contained on this website.