When Las Vegas is mentioned, there are two things most people think of: casinos and weddings. When you think of a Las Vegas wedding, do you think of people rushing to the altar after just meeting or eloping to Las Vegas for a quick wedding? While this may be true in some instances, more and more couples are choosing to be married in Las Vegas and are making more extensive plans for a Valentine’s Day wedding, including bringing the bridal party and family along.
If you are planning for an elegant Valentine’s Day wedding in Las Vegas, here are some things to consider when making those plans:
1. Choosing the Date: When you choose a date, keep in mind that holidays are extremely busy in Las Vegas, especially for Valentines Day weddings. It is a romantic time to be married, might be in line at a wedding chapel for up to five hours. Also, it can be difficult for your guests to find a hotel room or find a flight, unless you book it a year in advance.
It's almost Valentines Day, and don’t you think you had better start thinking of ordering those Valentines Day flowers for your wife or sweetheart? Don't wait, Valentines flowers are selling out fast since they still make the best Valentine’s Day gift!
But don't stop there. All women love flowers, so order a bouquet for your favorite neighbor, your cousin, your niece, teacher, sister, mom. . . the list goes on. Don't hold back. Just order Valentine’s Day Flowers for everyone you know. You definitely will become very popular overnight!
Why Valentine's Day flowers still make the best Valentine’s Day gift? Well, simply stated, Valentine's Day is one of the most romantic days of the year and the most popular gift to give is flowers. There is no better way of showing someone you care than giving flowers.
It can be hard to choose what to get your loved one for Valentine’s Day. It may sound a bit old fashioned, but flowers for Valentine’s Day still make a great gift and there are things you can do to personalize this type of gift even more. For example, you can get a nice Valentine’s gift basket and secure a foam block in the bottom of it, placing tissue paper around it.
Then take the top flower and push the stem into the foam, then take the rest of them and cut the stems in varying lengths, placing them in the block around the original flower. Once this is done, add more tissue paper to hide the foam block. Add some greenery or baby's breath to make your flowers for Valentine’s Day gift even more special.
Also, there are plenty of other ways to use flowers when giving them as Valentine’s Day gifts. For instance, consider cutting out several photos that pertain to the person that is getting the gift, anything from their wedding day to the birth of their children and grandchildren, and mount them on magnet sheets.
Personalized chocolate candy is an innovative way to get your message across. Whether business or personal you can put your message on candy. Candy has long since been a way to give a simple gift to someone. For your business it will make a great gift for employees and colleges alike. You can personalize your chocolate candy with a label congratulating an employee on a job well done from your company. You can also use the labels to advertise your company. Why hand out typical boring business cards when you can hand them a candy bar with your business on the label? Your business will be sure to be noticed when they improve on the business cards!
Another exciting part of personalized chocolate candy is the vast amount of reasons to give. A Valentine’s Day gift can be used to sending out announcements that are glanced at in passing. With personalized chocolate candy you can announce all the wonderful stats of your new business or event on the wrapper or even directly on the candy itself.
Choosing a good gift for Valentine's Day doesn't need to be difficult. If you're not the creative type, don't worry. The purpose of this article is to help you turn something possibly agonizing into something fun and inventive. Because men and women are so different, there are distinctly different Valentine's Day gift ideas for each gender.
Many men wait until the last minute to get their Valentine's Day gift and as a result end up with the cheap leftovers that are still available. Women pay attention to the smallest of details and will not be impressed with a man who has not put any thought or preparation into their 'romantic gift.' You should be very familiar with her likes and dislikes. Know her favorite flower, color, music, and food. If her favorite flower is the tulip, then perhaps a bouquet of her favorite flower, instead of roses, would be more meaningful. A CD of her favorite music or an outfit in her favorite color, but make sure you know her exact size! This will let her know that you do care about what she likes and that you have been paying attention. Nothing is quite as sexy as a man who cooks, so you could save some money on an expensive (probably over-booked) restaurant and instead make her favorite dish at home. Even if it doesn't turn out to be a perfect meal, she will appreciate the thought and effort you made.
Many men use Valentine's Day as the day to propose to the one they wish to marry. After all, Valentine's Day is the most romantic day of the year and it is the day that is always remembered. So what are some romantic ideas you need to propose to the love of your life? Here is a list of ways to propose on Valentine's Day and without a doubt will be an affectionate touch for this memorable occasion.
These romantic ideas will work if your girlfriend appreciates observing tradition. If there is a problem getting along with her relatives this would be a bad plan. But, in case you know that the one you want to marry is close to her siblings, parents, grandparents, cousins and other relatives this could be a lovely idea. You can have her relatives help you plan the special day.
1. Do it in front of her relatives.
Then, drop to one knee. Inform her how special she is and that you have already received her parent's permission to ask for her hand. Inform her you love her, ask her to marry you, and give her the ring. Chances are she will say yes and the whole room will burst applause your effort. Make sure in advance that you have spoken to one of the relatives about taking pictures or a video when you ask so you will have the moment preserved on tape.
Valentines Day is traditionally about lovers of all ages showing their affection for each other, but it can also be a special day for showing your love to your friends and family. Why not plan a party for them to experience the depth of your love with these fantastic Valentines Day games?
1. Winking is a favorite game for teenagers and others with loads of energy. It suits large groups (eleven or more players) and needs a bit of space. An odd number of players form two teams; usually girls on one team and boys on the other team with one extra player on the boys team. The girls are seated on chairs in a circle facing each other with one spare, vacant chair. The boys stand behind the chairs, including the extra chair, with their hands clasped behind their backs. The boy behind the vacant chair winks at any one of the girls. She immediately tries to leave her seat and move to the vacant chair, while the boy behind her tries to prevent her leaving by placing his hands on her shoulders and gently restraining her. If he is successful in holding her in her seat, the winker can try again by winking at another girl (or the same girl). If she succeeds in escaping from him, the boy who was behind her becomes the new winker. Be prepared for lots of noise and fun with this Valentine;s Day game!
2. Pyramids is a quieter game with teams of three to four players. Each team is given a sheet of paper and a pen, with one player on each team writing down their answers. A six letter keyword is written across the top of the page. Some words could be LOVERS, FLOWER, or JOYFUL. When the signal is given to start the game, each team tries to write words under each letter. The word immediately below the letter must be two letters long, with the word beneath that word being three letters long, and so on. For example, the words below the letter "O" could be "on," "one," "only," "opera," "object," and so on.
During the drab and cold days of winter, many of us love the little break that comes with Valentine's Day. To celebrate this special day, many people will purchase gifts for their loved ones. A lot of us give Valentine's Day Cards along with a special gift that are handmade or bought from our favorite merchant online or offline.
When giving a gift for Valentine's Day, it is often important for you to think of a way to give them as clutter free a gift as possible. Think about it. As a child, for each Valentine's Day you got a stuffed animal. How much room do you have to receive yet another stuffed animal? Not to mention, getting the same type of gift year after year leaves individuals really not appreciating it either. Instead, there are other solutions of gifts to give. Think, clutter free gifts, along with one of the Valentine's Day Cards available for the occasion.
* Gift luxury. Great gifts to give a loved one for Valentine's Day are lotions, perfumes, and bath gels. As long as they are the best scent for the recipient, they will get used and will not be cluttering up the home. Make sure to attach a beautiful Valentine's Day Card to this luxury gift.
* A Box Of Chocolates? Another non-clutter type of gift for Valentine's Day is giving something that can be eaten and maximize the use of your Valentine's Day Cards by adding a special card message. For example, chocolate or even a great fruit basket, will work well. Think about what they enjoy and think carefully about diets and eating plans when giving these gifts. Attaching sweet Valentine's Day Cards to these types of gifts will seal the deal!
* Give the gift of time. A special coupon might be appreciated. For example, if you know your loved one would enjoy a meal for two and a nice movie, give the gift of a coupon made out just for that. Or, how about a back rub, a day off from the kids, or just some help around the house? These are useful and much appreciated gifts. Attach a thoughtful Valentine's Day Card to this type of gift.
* Give the gift of writing. Those individuals that like writing notes to people or would enjoy a beautiful stationary set would love to have these given as gifts. You'll find them available in sets that contain beautiful ways to decorate it. If they enjoy scrap booking, give them these things too. This type of gift is perfect for several Valentine's Day Cards!
When you do these types of things, attaching lovely and thoughtful Valentine's Day Cards, for your Valentines Day gifts, kids and adults alike are more likely to appreciate and use them. It takes only a few minutes of thought to come up with the best Valentine's Day Gifts and Cards for your loved ones. Make your Valentine's Day Cards stand out!
If you have waited to the last minute to celebrate Valentine's Day with the one you love why not relax and watch a Valentine's Day Movie in your own Home Theater? The best restaurants in your local area are booked for the night, and your budget might not be large enough for the romantic weekend getaway.
But, do you know what Valentine's Day Movie to watch? If not, here are some suggestions. Why not just choose 2 or 3 to watch? Have a Romantic Comedy or "Rom-Com" Valentine's Day Movie Marathon!
Valentine's Day is the sweetest day on Earth. Every February 14th gifts are exchanged between lovers. The sweetest gift you can give is a homemade gift, and what better then homemade desserts. Who doesn't love chocolate. Here is a list of easy chocolate Valentine's desserts. Chocolate dipped strawberries are a favorite for Valentine's Day and they are easy to make and will look so impressive.
• 1 3/4 to 2 cups (11.5- to 12-oz. pkg.) Chocolate, Milk Chocolate or White Morsels
• 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
• 36 Strawberries Directions - LINE baking sheet with wax paper.
MICROWAVE morsels and vegetable shortening in uncovered microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted; cool slightly.
DIP strawberries about halfway into melted morsels; shake off excess. Place on prepared baking sheet; refrigerate until set.
For a Decorative touch:
MICROWAVE 1/2 cup White or Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels or Baking Bars in small, plastic bag on MEDIUM-HIGH for 1 minute; knead until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over strawberries. Refrigerate until set.
You can use many other kinds of fruit such as orange segments, apple slices, or banana slices. To package your gift try looking for inexpensive tins or heart shaped boxes at your local craft store. If you are looking for an interactive dessert you may want to try chocolate fondue.
This is another easy yet impressive treat:
• 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
• 2 Dark Chocolate baking bars (8 oz.) finely chopped
• 1 tablespoon orange liqueur (optional) or orange juice
• 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
• Items for dipping: Marshmallows, fresh fruit (strawberries, orange segments, kiwi, melon and / or banana), cake cubes, pretzels, potato chips
Directions HEAT cream in small, saucepan over low heat; bring just to a boil. Remove from heat. Add chocolate; stir until smooth. Add liqueur or orange juice and orange peel; mix well.
TRANSFER fondue to fondue pot; place over low heat
Skewer items for dipping and enjoy
If you are not into making your own Valentines desserts but want the feel of homemade there are many companies online that offer homemade fudge, chocolate dipped strawberries, chocolate dipped pretzels among other confection for delivery. You can purchase these items and add your own touches to them like a handmade card or repackaging them into a box that you made with a picture of the two of you on it. Have fun with it and be creative.
http://www.84fudge.com is about fudge favors and gift ideas. You get advice about fudge wedding favors and fudge bridal shower favors.