When Las Vegas is mentioned, there are two things most people think of: casinos and weddings. When you think of a Las Vegas wedding, do you think of people rushing to the altar after just meeting or eloping to Las Vegas for a quick wedding? While this may be true in some instances, more and more couples are choosing to be married in Las Vegas and are making more extensive plans for a Valentine’s Day wedding, including bringing the bridal party and family along.
If you are planning for an elegant Valentine’s Day wedding in Las Vegas, here are some things to consider when making those plans:
1. Choosing the Date: When you choose a date, keep in mind that holidays are extremely busy in Las Vegas, especially for Valentines Day weddings. It is a romantic time to be married, might be in line at a wedding chapel for up to five hours. Also, it can be difficult for your guests to find a hotel room or find a flight, unless you book it a year in advance.
2. Weather: Most of the year, the weather is sunny and beautiful. That means that the days can be a little too hot for that intimate moment, and uncomfortable. However, the weather can be more pleasant in the evening. Therefore, if you must plan a Valentine’s Day wedding, consider having an evening ceremony.
3. Wedding Gown: There are places in Las Vegas that you can rent a wedding dress. This may not seem like the romantic thing to do, but think of all the money you could save, which will allow you to have more for your romantic getaway honeymoon in Las Vegas.
4. Hair and makeup: Many hotels have salons or spas. Check on this when you reserve your room. Be sure to book an appointment in advance to ensure you will have an appointment before your big Valentine’s Day wedding.
5. Make it legal: Make sure you check the requirements of Las Vegas before you apply for your marriage license.
6. Witnesses: It is true what you see on television about witnesses. Most wedding chapels in Las Vegas are prepared for that unplanned wedding where you may not have a witness. However, if you do have your own family or friends for a witness, wedding chapels are set up to make your Valentine’s Day wedding memorable.
7. Time: Even if you are actually planning your wedding in Las Vegas, you are still only allowed a specific amount of time. Generally, you will only have a half hour in the chapel. There are chapels that can accommodate a longer time, but you will have to pay more for this package.
8. The Official: It is important to know that you are not allowed to bring your own minister or other official. Wedding chapels in Las Vegas will provide either a minister or rabbi.
9. Language: There are many wedding chapels that can perform Valentine’s Day wedding ceremonies in French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, and other foreign languages.
Here are some wedding chapels to consider:
- Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel
- Graceland Chapel
- Little Church of the West
- Chapel of the Bells
- Bel Ami Wedding Chapel
- Wedding Bells Chapel
- And many more
You can plan an elegant Valentine’s Day wedding in Las Vegas. Your wedding will be a day to remember if you follow the tips above. Congratulations on your wedding day! http://www.VegasOnDemand.com. When it comes to Vegas, one name says it all- Vegas on Demand.
Disclaimer: The videos, posts, and comments contained in our *Health & Weight Loss Categories* on this website are not medical advice or a treatment plan and are intended for general education and demonstration purposes only. They should not be used to self-diagnose or self-treat any health, medical, or physical condition. Don’t use this website to avoid going to your own healthcare professional or to replace the advice they give you. Consult with your healthcare professional before doing anything contained on this website.