To start off your Christmas party, here are 10 simple and delicious appetizers:
1. Cranberry Brie Bites: This is a traditional holiday treat that is simple to make and works for everyone. To make it, just put cranberry sauce on a wheel of Brie cheese and bake it until it melts and bubbles.
2. Pigs in a Blanket: Another simple and tasty starter is pigs in a blanket. To make them, just wrap little smokies in crescent roll dough and bake them until the dough turns golden brown.
3. Deviled Eggs: These eggs with a relish are a classic appetizer that can be served on any event. As a holiday touch, put red pepper flakes or paprika on top.
4. Spinach and Artichoke Dip: You can eat this creamy dip with veggies, chips, or pita bread.
5. Mini Quiches: You can serve a variety of flavors in mini quiches. You can put together any mix of foods you like, like bacon, sausage, cheese, veggies, and more.
6. Guacamole: People always love guacamole as a starter because it is healthy and tastes great. Put it on pita bread, tortilla chips, or veggies.
7. Fruit and Cheese Skewers: Fruit and cheese skewers are a great starter for a holiday party because they are light and refreshing. Put your favorite cheeses and veggies on skewers and serve with a range of dips.
8. Cocktail Meatballs: Cocktail meatballs are a tasty and simple treat that you can make ahead of time. Just cook the meatballs in your best sauce until they're hot, then serve them with toothpicks.
9. Stuffed Mushrooms: A tasty starter that is sure to please is stuffed mushrooms. You can use spinach and artichoke dip, sausage and cheese, or any other filling you like to put inside portobello mushrooms.
10. Shrimp Cocktail: A standard starter that always goes over well with guests is shrimp cocktail. Add your favorite cocktail sauce and lemon wedges to the plate.
These are just a few simple starter ideas for your Christmas/Holiday party. You can easily make your own tasty and holiday-themed meals if you put your mind to it.
Disclaimer: The videos, posts, and comments contained in our *Health & Weight Loss Categories* on this website are not medical advice or a treatment plan and are intended for general education and demonstration purposes only. They should not be used to self-diagnose or self-treat any health, medical, or physical condition. Don’t use this website to avoid going to your own healthcare professional or to replace the advice they give you. Consult with your healthcare professional before doing anything contained on this website.