Most mothers are extremely busy with the kids. They don’t have a minute to spend alone while the children are awake. Mothers must always be alert and watchful when it comes to their little ones. So, having at home hair color kits is their answer to that fresh stylish hair care look without leaving the house.
Also, most housewives find that they need to pay attention to the household budget. High cost salon treatments are out of the question. This is why at home hair color treatments are the answer for them. They are able to control the color application and save money in the process. However, mothers on a budge must avoid blunders. To help you avoid making mistakes, as a busy mom, look at the at the 5 home hair color tips below:
1. Avoid spectacular colors. Ash blondes, blazing red, and other unusual colors are not the at home hair colors to try unless you can live with the consequences. Redyeing roots of gray hair, one-color tone coloring or subtle color change must be the limits of at home hair color. At home hair color is all about recoloring of roots of gray hair, one-color tone coloring, or subtle color change. If the hair color is to be changed, the usual advice is not to go more than two shades lighter or darker than your natural hair color.
2. Do not be misled by the hair colors shown in the box to the point of using it as a guide. Caramel or bronze will look terrific on women with warm or dark skin. While women of fair coloring will look fantastic with blonde shades and cool browns.
3. Keep the hair color longer by using mild or special shampoos. These type of shampoos are widely available for colored hair. Also, you might want to use natural home remedies wen you shampoo.
4. Do not engage in excessive coloring. You can reduce excessive shampooing by the use of a colorant-shampoo mixture in equal proportion that can be used as a treatment for five minutes and then rinse.
5. Choose the right products by reading online reviews. Watch out for products that have peroxide and ammonia in it.
Enjoy the time and money you save for yourself as you experience the natural glow of at home hair color treatments.
Disclaimer: The videos, posts, and comments contained in our *Health & Weight Loss Categories* on this website are not medical advice or a treatment plan and are intended for general education and demonstration purposes only. They should not be used to self-diagnose or self-treat any health, medical, or physical condition. Don’t use this website to avoid going to your own healthcare professional or to replace the advice they give you. Consult with your healthcare professional before doing anything contained on this website.