It is difficult to find an effective approach to treat cystic acne. Since cystic acne is an advanced form of acne early treatment of your skin problem is very important. In this case, the pimples give you so much pain as the swelling is bacteria-laden mixed with dead skin cells and white blood cells. Cystic acne affects the superficial skin and attacks the tissues within. This could lead to permanent damage to your skin the form of scars.
There are numerous suggested cures to treat cystic acne although you ought not to wait for cysts to show before becoming concerned with the pimples on your face. You need to identify the level of your acne condition so that the appropriate remedy could be resorted. There are three identified stages of acne with the corresponding names for each form. Acne during the initial stage appears in the form of blackheads and whiteheads. It then graduates to what you refer to as pimples or zits. The final stage with the severest form is the cysts or nodules. This is the reason why you need to find a way to treat cystic acne.
1. According to some health experts, one highly advised medication on treating cystic acne is with oral antibiotics. Antibiotics attack the bacteria that are present in the cysts to reduce the inflammation within. You should purchase medicines such as doxycycline or tetracycline capsules or pills, among others.
2. Female contraceptives taken orally are likewise claimed to be helpful on treating cystic acne. The production of a high level of sebum triggers acne thus this over release of sebaceous fluids needs to be controlled by the contraceptives. The downside is that this treatment may be taken only when approved and under the supervision of your doctor.
3. A third option would be corticosteroid injections. The cysts are injected with steroids that are targeted to diminish the swelling after a few days. A skilled medical practitioner should be the one to perform this method as this is a delicate procedure. One of the benefits of this particular process to treat cystic acne is preventing the scarring as the cysts or nodules should dry up and disappear naturally.
4. The last 2 recommended remedies involve particular drugs, Accutane and Isotretinoin. The former is a drug to be taken orally for a period of at least 4 to 5 months on a daily basis. It is said to be quite efficient in preventing the incidence of scarring on your skin. However, it has numerous side effects, which you should try to understand before buying this medication to treat cystic acne.
5. The latter is actually a Vitamin A pill that addresses the main causes of acne like the development of clogged pores, production of excess oils, swelling of the skin, and the presence of bacteria. Isotretinoin likewise has side effects especially if you are pregnant.
The 5 discussed solutions can provide you with a cure to treat cystic acne.
Disclaimer: The videos, posts, and comments contained in our *Health & Weight Loss Categories* on this website are not medical advice or a treatment plan and are intended for general education and demonstration purposes only. They should not be used to self-diagnose or self-treat any health, medical, or physical condition. Don’t use this website to avoid going to your own healthcare professional or to replace the advice they give you. Consult with your healthcare professional before doing anything contained on this website.
Leave a Reply.