Do you like hosting Halloween themed parties? Then look no further for some great ideas!
Top 10 Themed Parties:
1. The 1970s party is the chance to bring out the cat-suits and platforms! This is a great themed party, as almost everyone will have some article of clothing in their wardrobe that they can wear for this. The Halloween party supplies for this type of themed party is simple. Create the disco feel with multicolored lights and a big silver disco ball. For music, crank up the disco!
2. Roman themed parties are a favorite, with costumes being extremely easy to make from old bed linens. You may want to bring in the stone ornaments from the garden as Halloween party supplies and cut out columns and stick them to the wall with a little blu-tack. Lots of bunches of grapes and oranges on big gold charger plates should be around the room, as well as wine bottles. Lighting should be subdued, with candles if possible and food should be Italian.
3. Hollywood themed parties are an opportunity for your guests to become what they love about Hollywood for the evening. Props should include old movie posters and lighting should be set up to create spotlight effects. A red rug/strip of carpet will also help give that decadent Hollywood feel to the party, as well as the all-important clapboard. Make big gold stars, as Halloween party supplies, and stick them around the room. Your guests can then sign them a Hollywood Walk of Fame. The food can be whatever you want, but Bucks Fizz or Champagne will add that extra star touch.
4. A Masquerade (Masked) themed party adds a hint of excitement and intrigue to any gathering, as your guests will all be trying to guess who has just walked in the door. Plenty of Halloween party supplies including Masks can be bought or made and the buffet should have a "classy" feel to it, with cocktails being served.
5. A Pirate party is again a traditional themed Halloween party. Decorations can include fake palm trees, or cut outs on the wall and blue sheets can be arranged to represent the sea. Old planks and netting will give a shipwreck feel and chocolate coins, as Halloween party supplies, in treasure chests make great table displays. Don't forget to include an inflatable parrot! Drinks can include rum punch and the buffet can have a Caribbean twist to it, with lots of fruit and spicy food.
6. Moulin Rouge themed parties are fantastic for the girls, giving them an opportunity to get out the fishnets and feather boas. For the men, suits and berets are enough to give the party the quintessential "Je ne sais quoi" feeling. It's easy to decorate the room, with plenty of Halloween party supplies including posters of France, street and "Metro" signs. Some checked tablecloths and empty wine bottles with candles add the extra touch. The buffet should have a French twist, lots of bread and cheese and of course a selection of wines.
7. A Horror party isn't just for Halloween! A room can be made creepy with lots of fake spiders and webs. Headstones can be cut out and stuck to the walls and black streamers hung from the ceiling. Posters from old horror movies can add an extra twist, with statuettes and candles adding to the Gothic feel. One key essential is a cauldron full of red punch! Halloween party supplies for this type of Halloween party are easy to find.
8. We all love the Big Apple, so why not throw New York themed parties? Guests can wear whatever they want and the room can be decked out with New York cityscape posters. You can cut out a Statue of Liberty to stick on the wall, as well as making important street signs like "Fifth Avenue" and "Forty Second Street". Red, blue ,and white buntings can be fastened up alongside American flags. For the all-American feel, food should include hotdogs, cheesecake, and cookies.
9. Eurovision themed parties are best thrown on the night of the event. Assign your guests a Eurovision Country and ask their Halloween costumes to be around that. Decorations can be eclectic, with European flags and posters of major European cities and again, the buffet can contain all different European foods.
10. How about a Beach party to brighten up an autumn evening? Guests can wear shorts and bikinis - just remember to turn the heating up! The Halloween party supplies including decorations can be similar to a Pirate party with some beige cloth to represent sand, complete with buckets and spades. Paper fishes can be stuck to walls and lighting should be very bright. Food can be anything, but try and add some things such as candy floss and retro sweets for an extra seaside feel.
Just remember Halloween themed parties can be anything. The only limit is imagination! Don't forget to give out Halloween themed invites as well, which tell guests exactly what the Halloween theme is and give some suggestions for Halloween costumes and included some information about your Halloween party supplies so your guests will not have to guess about what to expect.
For further information, please visit http://www.gettingpersonal.co.uk
Disclaimer: The videos, posts, and comments contained in our *Health & Weight Loss Categories* on this website are not medical advice or a treatment plan and are intended for general education and demonstration purposes only. They should not be used to self-diagnose or self-treat any health, medical, or physical condition. Don’t use this website to avoid going to your own healthcare professional or to replace the advice they give you. Consult with your healthcare professional before doing anything contained on this website.