You can remove acne scars on your face using available techniques. Facial acne usually starts during puberty when the body has active hormones that cause too much sebum in the skin. In most cases this skin stage will pass but it will leave marks to alter your appearance forever. Treating acne scars on your face can be done through natural inexpensive ways or with dermatological procedures that will cost you a lot of money. However, the type of acne scar treatment still depends on the mildness and severity of the scars on your face.
Below are some of the ways used for removing acne scars naturally:
1. Hydration is the key. It has been proven that water is one of the best natural methods on how to remove acne scars and prevent acne breakouts. Drinking at least 8 glasses of water or more helps your skin to shed those unwanted dead skin cells.
2. The use of Vitamin E capsules have been recommended for those scars on your face. You might apply it topically to the affected area by pricking a spot in the capsule and apply the oil to the scar. Another option is to take it orally to have that cell renewal from the inside.
3. Rosehip seed oil is also an effective natural remedy on how to remove acne scars on your face. This is an anti-aging and anti-wrinkling agent that helps the skin to regenerate. Massage it on the scar twice a day.
4. Eating a balance diet may help in removing acne scars. The more nutritious foods you include in your meal, the faster the scars on your face will heal. It helps in building the skin cells and gives a healthy skin glow as well.
5. Combine rose water and paste of sandal wood and apply it on the spot where the scars are. Leave it overnight then rinse with cold water the next day.
Aside from the natural ways of removing acne scars on your face, there are also dermatological procedures that would definitely give you a much faster result. However, pregnancy and other health conditions may hinder your wanting to undergo these procedures.
Here are some of the hi-tech methods on how to remove acne scars effectively:
6. Nowadays, not only certified dermatologists do a dermabrasion but facial salons as well. Dermabrasion is the removal of the top skin layer using a machine that chafes off the skin. Once the skin heals, the top layer will then have a smoother and clearer appearance.
7. Laser resurfacing is one of the most affordable anti-scar treatments available. It simply uses a high-energy light that would remove the fine scars on your face and even prevent wrinkles.
8. You may also have a chemical peel procedure. This is just like dermabrasion. The only difference is that the top layer of the skin is peeled off using chemicals not machines. This is not a very advisable procedure for all since some people may have allergic reactions to the chemicals.
With all the available choices for treatment, you surely would not have an excuse as to why your acne scar is still obvious. It’s your choice whether you would decide to choose the natural way or the dermatological procedure on how to remove acne scars on your face.
Disclaimer: The videos, posts, and comments contained in our *Health & Weight Loss Categories* on this website are not medical advice or a treatment plan and are intended for general education and demonstration purposes only. They should not be used to self-diagnose or self-treat any health, medical, or physical condition. Don’t use this website to avoid going to your own healthcare professional or to replace the advice they give you. Consult with your healthcare professional before doing anything contained on this website.